Friday, May 11, 2012

Count Your Blessings

I ran across this incredibly sad story today of a young mother who gave birth to a beautiful baby girl and sadly contracted a deadly infection that took her life in one short week, leaving behind her newborn baby girl, two little boys and her husband. It's stories like this that reminds that although we weren't able to have the family we had hoped for we are blessed to be the family we are and have one amazing little man who we love and adore! God has a plan for us all and I believe with all my heart there is a reason our life has turned out the way it has and in time we will see that plan. We just need to remain faithful and know that this is the very best plan for our lives. So today I will hug my guys a little tighter and remember how truly blessed I am!
Please take and a few minutes out of your busy day and read this tragic story of this wonderful woman and if you feel moved make a donation to her family.
Alice Hansen Family


No comments:

Post a Comment